Your Privacy Is Important To Us
What personal information do we collect from visitors to our website?
When filling out our contact form, request for quote form, ordering services, or registering on our site as a client, you may be asked to enter your name, business title, email address, phone number, address or other details to simply do business. Our website also has installed Google Analytics, and tracks user demeographic data, to determine who is visiting our website, where they are located, what content they are reviewing, and how long they review our site. Additional data may be acquired through Google, as their services change.
When do we collect information?
We do not actively collect informationfrom our web users, aside from what Google Analytics acquires from the use of their service. As a client or potential client, we may acquire information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or enter information once you access our secure client area.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information acquired from you when you register, purchase services, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
I implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- As we do not currently accept credit card ayment online, we do not utilize vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information on our website. We never ask for credit card numbers through the website.
- We use regular Malware/Virus Scanning on our computer systems, and regularly scan our website for malware. On a weekly basis, we receive a report, disclosing any vulnerabilities..
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other use.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to my website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to my clients after the original transaction has occurred.
CAN SPAM Accordance
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, I agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify a message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of my business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at and I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
3325 Hackmatack Dr. NW
Kennesaw, Georgia 30152 USA